Wednesday, September 15, 2010

my apologies

It has taken me a while to get back on my blog so I want to apologize to all my impatient readers. I had ordered a new laptop and right before I got it my computer got a virus (and I'm not placing blame but it was my husband's fault!). So I have been working on getting my laptop all set up and getting pictures on it etc. But have no fear, I am back. Life has gotten quite hectic lately. I started school again this week and next week I start my internship. I have been really excited for school to start back up but now that it has I am a little anxious to make this all work. I also am starting a new job so I have a lot of changes going on and I am just looking forward to settling into my job, internship and school.
School was great last night. It was so nice to see all my classmates again. We all stay together and take the same classes for the first two years. Everyone is going through similar things that I am and stress and anxiety so it feels good to have the support. My first class was ok. I am looking forward to the reading material because it is all about how to be a clinical social worker and that is my field so I am excited to find out how to provide therapy to clients. Especially since that is what my internship is all about. My second class was a macro class. I loved it not because I have any interest in macro but because I find the professor fascinating. He is the CEO of You Inc, a huge human service agency in the Worcester area. I feel like he has so much to offer us so I'm excited and honored to learn to him. Ok now on with the blogging!

No comments: