Eric and I put a deposit on an apartment today, phew! I really am sick of moving and hate the process of finding an apartment so I'm glad that was over quickly. We are moving back to Westboro into a townhouse apartment. It is really nice and will feel like a home instead of an apartment. I can't wait to get settled there. Then we can finally use all of our wedding gifts and get the baby room set up (that's the funnest part!). You can see pictures of the model apartment if you click on this link: http://www.windsorcommunities.com/Apartment/floorplans.aspx?PropID=25®ion=MA&floorPlanID=434
On another note... I threw up for the first time tonight. I really hate throwing up so keep your fingers crossed that that is the first and last time (yes I am aware that other women who threw up throughout their entire pregnancy hate me right for being upset that I threw up once!). I hadn't felt like eating much today but I decided to feed the baby a salad tonight. However, something about the crouton I ate made me gag. Normally when I gag I can talk my body out of throwing up but I knew this time it was inevitable. Eric was fast asleep and so I ran to the bathroom and somehow (if anyone knows how deeply my husband sleeps you will be very impressed with this next part) Eric woke up and came running in and immediately pulled my hair back for me and then when he knew I was ok he got me a water. Granted he climbed right back into bed while I was recovering in the bathroom and fell back asleep but it was nice that he was there during the crucial moment. What a good hubby :) I think I'll keep him ;)
2 comments:
Congrats on the townhouse! =)
I'm so glad everything is working out so well for you! Being pregnant is definitely strange and awesome at the same time. It's amazing once you get to meet the little baby too. Best Wishes!
Post a Comment