On September 27th, 2008, Eric and I got married at Maxwell Silverman's Toolhouse in Worcester at 6pm. It was pretty stressful leading up to the ceremony but once it was time to walk down the aisle I was sooo excited and I couldn't wait to see Eric. Everything went well that night with a few minor mistakes but none too big to ruin the big day. It was so nice to have all of our friends and family in one room at the same time. I wish that could happen more often. We still look at each other and I can't believe that we are husband and wife. I have officially changed my name to Sarah Elizabeth Hamelin. It is really weird and I still have to think about it when I sign my name. It's kind of an identity crisis... when you go by one name your whole life and then your name changes, I have a slight sense that no one will know who I am anymore. I know it's a silly thought. So on to the next business.... finding a place to live :)
So far things are going well with the pregnancy. As of tomorrow I will be 15 weeks along. I have a little belly but if someone doesn't know I'm pregnant it just looks like I'm getting lazy and gaining weight :). I have another doctors appointment tomorrow. My mom is coming with me to hear the baby's heart beat. On a funny note, one of the grandmother's of a child I work with said to me today "So Sarah when were you planning on telling me that you're pregnant??" I had no idea that she knew this whole time! I wanted to tell her, I just couldn't figure out how to bring it up. One of the weird things about this pregnancy is talking about it and telling people about it. Not necessarily because it was a surprise pregnancy but because I think it is so strange that there is a child growing inside me and I have to give birth to it on or around March 30th. It is so strange to see my body change and to hear a heart beat in my stomach. In a month we find out what we're having... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment