Thursday, July 24, 2008
ENGAGED!!!
On Wednesday, July 23rd Eric proposed!!! Not that I didn't see it coming because he can't keep a secret but I wasn't exactly sure when it would come. He tricked me and I totally fell for it. He wanted to go out to dinner and in my head I thought that maybe he had stopped at Zales before he asked me to go out to dinner but he told me we were just going to celebrate the baby. We went to the Olive Garden which is right near the mall and he kept saying "Maybe I should just go over to the mall and get the ring... nah then it won't be a surprise." So at the end of dinner he was like "You know what would make this night complete?" to which of course my response was "my pretty ring??" and then he said "OK" and got on one knee in the restaurant and proposed :) It was great! He wanted to silence the whole room at the restaurant and I'm glad he didn't because I wanted it to just be a moment between us. It hit me once we reached the parking lot and there were tears, jumps for joy and a lot of phone calls to tell everyone. We went to my parents house to show them the ring (Eric had already asked them if he could marry me at the beginning of the week so they were just waiting for it). Now we've got a whole lot of planning to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment