The baby is 11 months old. I cannot believe that he is a month away from being a year old! He unfortunately had his first "major" injury today too. We were at Eric's Aunt Karen and Uncle Rich's house. Eric's cousin Ricky is up visiting so we got to meet his two sons and spend time with the family. It was a really nice time. They have a slate coffee table in their living room. Pretty much everyone that was there had a story about how they hurt themselves one way or another on the coffee table. I was keeping an extra good eye on Eric while he play around that table. He was on his knees and he kept trying to eat the coffee table. He didn't seem to fall or anything but all the sudden he started screaming after he ate the coffee table. I picked him up and noticed that he was bleeding a lot in his mouth. I had no idea where the blood was coming from but thought that his teeth had fallen out or something. I cleaned up the blood and I thought one of his teeth was loose but he wouldn't let me touch it enough to find out. When all the blood was cleared up he calmed down and I gave him his sippy cup which he drank out of just fine and then he ate a snack just fine as well. I was able to finally look in his mouth and it looks like he just scraped his gum on the coffee table. Both teeth are intact and not loose. Few! This will be the first of many injuries I'm sure. Especially now that he is creeping along furniture and basically whatever he can stand up on.
Here are his 11 month pictures:





So the baby was flying around the house in his walker so I took a video of how quickly he was walking. He would get so mad when he couldn't walk any further and throw a tantrum. Oh boy!
I wanted to make sure I got a video of him waving. It's so cute. He's also started to understand what waving means because if you say to him "wave bye bye" without waving first, he'll generally wave. He's so smart!
No comments:
Post a Comment