This past weekend we went to our friend Tim and Jen's daughter's 2nd birthday party and to a super bowl party. Eric did really well at both of these. He really likes being around other kids and playing with new toys and exploring.
Picture time...
So after Eric gets out of the tub he just wanders around nakey with just his towel on his head. It cracks me up seeing him crawling around with the towel on. I took some pictures and tried to kepe them modest!
Crawling around about to stand up next to his crib and try to get his silkie.
Ok these next pictures were taken with my cell phone so the quality isn't so great. However, when we went to Savannah's birthday party all the kids were around Savannah helping her unwrap presents. We let Eric crawl around to see what he'd do. He went right up to the kids but kind of sat back as if to say "I love being around kids but I'm going to sit back here so I don't get stepped on." He was talking away and having a blast just being part of the crowd. Check his little cute butt out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment