On sunday we had family over to celebrate big Eric's birthday a few days early. His birthday was really tuesday but I thought I would be at my internship and then school so we celebrated early... And then we got a snowstorm, but I'll get to that in a later post. So during the hustle and bustle of the birthday celebration I didn't take any pictures. However, I took several pictures of Eric and his big cousin Eli. He doesn't get to see him as often so he gives him lots of love when he's around. He calls him "Aa-lie" which is cute. So he would just hug Eli and not let him go. We even went out for pizza that night and they sat together in the booth with their arms around each other. It was so cute. Eli is so patient and loving to Eric. It's so nice to see them enjoy each other's company.
Where's Eli's face???

Eli was having trouble taking his eyes off the Celtics game to take a picture

Love

Now Eric can't keep his eyes off the game

Here's a video of them playing so well together. Before this they were racing around the apartment in the cars.
No comments:
Post a Comment