Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Eric!

I was expecting to be busy with my internship and school on Tuesday so I didn't think I would get to be home for Eric's birthday. However, mother nature had other plans so I didn't go into my internship and school was cancelled thanks to yet another snow storm. It was nice to be able to spend time with him that day. We decided to take the truck out in the snow and get out of the house. Again as I've said before, i am so thankful for that truck because otherwise I wouldn't have left the house all winter. We went to Longhorn for dinner. It was nice because there was no one there so we got great service. We love it there!
Daddy insisted on getting Eric dressed up like him so here they are!


Daddy sprayed Eric with cologne so he was "rubbing" it in to his shirt so he wasn't paying attention to the camera.



Happy 29th Eric!

No comments: