The annual family portrait in front of the tree. Pokey even decided to join us!
Eric's reaction as Santa came into the house
At first he wasn't so sure about Santa but once he saw he had a present, he had no problem with him!
Eric with his cousins, including Shannon's dog.
It looks like Santa came!
While the little guy was nestled all snug in his bed
It's time to open some presents
What nice handwriting Santa has!
Such a silly picture. He is holding his very first left-handed baseball glove. Mama is so proud to have a fellow lefty in the family!
One of his presents is a shaving kit. He likes to shave with Daddy and I found a cute little kid's shaving kit. He uses it all the time and it takes him an hour to "shave". Brushing on the shaving cream
don't miss a spot!
The Erics and uncle tyler building with the K'NEX that uncle tyler brought him
All dressed up in his christmas outfit playing his new computer that meme and pepe got him
So handsome
Eric had asked Santa for buzz lightyear and nearly every present he opened he would say, "I think this is buzz". We saved it for last. What I love in this video is how many times I tell him that mommy and daddy got him buzz. I clearly didn't want santa to take the credit for it.
Our New Years eve was low-key. We spent it with our friends Tim and Jenn and their daughter Savannah who is about a year older than Eric. They enjoy playing together and we get some grown up time too. We ordered chinese food. I don't know why we do that every year because we always end up eating so late and everyone's starving and wondering why we ordered it to begin with but it's always yummy! Then we watched a movie. Savannah crashed around 10:30. Eric Charles, the party animal that he is made it to midnight. We got home shortly after midnight. Unfortunately we missed the ball drop because we were in the car on the way home. It was a nice way to spend new years eve and we are excited for everything to come this year. We've declared that 2012 is going to be our year!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment