I hate when I get so behind on my blog because I can't remember what we did since I last blogged! However it happens, papers and life get in the way but I will catch up now! This is going to be kind of a random but try to follow along!
My friend Marissa moved back to PA recently so we did a trip to Wright's Farm before they left. Eric has always been a big fan of her daughter Sydney but lately he's shown quite a liking to Savannah!
Clearly, however, she is not as interested in him! haha

Lately Eric has been a big fan of me building forts out of blankets. I used to love building forts in my house and I'm happy to pass the tradition on to Eric!

Lately Eric has been a big fan of me building forts out of blankets. I used to love building forts in my house and I'm happy to pass the tradition on to Eric!
For big Eric's 30th birthday I found a groupon for a helicopter lesson and ride where Eric got to fly the helicopter. He loved it! Unfortunately my camera was not charged (surprise surprise!) but I got a few pictures on my phone. They took pictures of Eric and sent them to his email but he has yet to send the pictures to me so maybe in the next 5 years or so when he gets around to it I will blog them!


We have a new and somewhat long bed time routine. It includes Daddy reading fairytales to eric from this big book that my mother-in-law gave him that he loves. His favorite story is the 3 little pigs. Somehow all three boys managed to fit in the toddler bed for a good story!
We have a new and somewhat long bed time routine. It includes Daddy reading fairytales to eric from this big book that my mother-in-law gave him that he loves. His favorite story is the 3 little pigs. Somehow all three boys managed to fit in the toddler bed for a good story!
The little guy is really in to helping out around the kitchen. He helps me cook (technically he just eats everything as I'm cooking it but it's the thought that counts!) and he loves to do the dishes! However, by the time he's done he's stripped down to his underwear because he hates being wet and he gets himself soaked! I'm never going to be able to expect him to dress himself (even though he could do it now) because he prefers to be in his underwear, yikes!
Oh there's another fort! He's peeking through the middle!
Taking a nap the exact same way...
Eric's mom had gotten the boys a bird house to build together for christmas. The little guy was constantly asking to make it. They finally did and it was quite a project but it was so fun to watch them create it together.
Ok this time Savannah seems a little more interested in hanging out with Eric!
So before my camera died I was able to get a video of the helicopter ride. It took forever for them to take off, longer than I expected so it's not very exciting.
Another thing I did for Eric's 30th birthday was go to Coney Island to pick up Eric's favorite hot dogs. I picked up Eli first and me and the boys went to get the hot dogs. We brought them home and had a feast. After that the boys wrestled. Eric adores Eli and had fun playing with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment