Saturday, March 16, 2013

Marissa's wedding

In January, my friend Marissa got married. It was quite a process to get to PA. I took my car to town fair tire the day before I had to leave so I could get new tires and an all wheel alignment. When they went to do my rear alignment a bolt snapped off my car. I drove it over to Lundgren and they didn't have to bolt in stock so they had to order it. I went there the day I had to leave for the wedding to get the car fixed (on town fair tire's dime!). I had to be to Lancaster, PA by 6:30 for the wedding rehearsal.Around noontime it was clear that they weren't going to be able to get my car fixed in time. So Lundgren got me a rental car (again on town fair tire's dime), they packed up the rental for me and I was on my way. I'm not going to lie, it was nice to drive a car with only 20,000 miles on it as opposed to mine with has more than 10 times that amount of mileage. Especially when I was driving all that way by myself. So I drove straight through without stopping and got to PA at 7pm. Not too shabby!
The wedding was actually a lot of fun. The groomsmen were ridiculous and we had fun finding a way into Marissa and Matt's wedding room and decorating it. I wasn't sure if I was going to have a tough time at the wedding with my marriage no longer intact but I had a very fun time. Here's a few pictures from the day:
 
 
 





No comments: