The little guy LOVES to spend time with my grammas. They happen to live in the same condo complex so we typically visit both of them in one trip. He and I are so lucky to have them in our lives and he's old enough that when they are in heaven, he will remember who they are. I just wish he would have been able to meet my pepe but I know he's watching down on us and smiling all the time at how cute he is.
Here is a picture of Eric making cookies (aka eating batter) with my gramma:
Every time Eric goes to my Gramma McNeil's house he steals her crackers. So she went to the store and got him a whole supply. I mean really, who needs to eat a meal when he can have crackers and cookies at the grammas! It melts my heart to see my Gramma McNeil's face light up when he is there and how much he makes her smile and laugh. When I was pregnant with Eric she had broken her hip and had to have surgery. We weren't sure if she would make it through the surgery because her heart is not very strong. Turns out her spirit is because she pulled through and has been able to see Eric grow. He just loves both of my grammas but has a special fondness for Gramma McNeil. He helps her get her cane and helps her up and holds her hand when she walks around the house. It's the best.


No comments:
Post a Comment