Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I'm not going to lie... having the first Mother's Day without big Eric was fantastic. I didn't have to deal with the let down that he did nothing for me or did something last minute. I just spent the day enjoying being my son's mom and it was great. The day before he asked me, "What do we do for Mother's Day? Do we decorate?" To which I told him, "No, you tell me how much you love me and you make me breakfast." He responded, "Oh I can make you pancakes do you need me to cut them up?" He's too cute. Lately he has woken up super early but thankfully on Mother's Day he slept until almost 7am. When he woke up he came bounding into my room and said, "I love you mama, happy Mother's Day!" Perfect start! Then we made breakfast where he did most of the work making the french toast mix. We also did a photo shoot because I never get pictures of myself with him so I set the camera up with the automatic timer. After that we went and played mini golf at West End Creamery because mom's play free. After that we went to my parent's house for a cookout. It was the perfect day. No let downs, just enjoyed being a mom. 
 
 
Here's the chef making breakfast

Our French toast
 
 Photo shoot time!
 
 We tried making hearts with our hands but I had rushed over from setting the timer and well... we tried!

Can you feel the love??? <3 p="">


No comments: