Sunday, June 23, 2013

Southwick's Zoo 2013

For Christmas my parents got Eric and I tickets to Southwick's Zoo that included all the rides. Eric loves the rides at Southwick's more than he loves actually seeing the animals. So my sister and her family were going to the zoo so we decided to meet up with them there. Eric was determined to go on rides the minute we got there so I convinced him to go on the Sky Ride first since it is a ride that goes above the zoo and you can see a lot of the animals so that at least we were seeing animals. After he got that out of his system, we met up with the Leeds family and had lunch then walked around to see the animals. We also went on a train ride and finished the day with going on some of the kiddie rides. Eric is tall enough to go on all the kiddie rides himself (thank goodness because I certainly was not going on them with him!). He was so excited. It was a great but exhausting day!

 
Watch out for that giraffe behind you!

On the Train ride


These bears are kind of like tea cups in that there is a wheel inside that spins them around. Eric was spinning like a crazy man and loving it!










I took videos of him on these next two rides because I thought he would have an extreme reaction to them and possibly be scared. But nope, not scared at all haha


These next pictures are ones that my sister took. One of the two times we went on the Sky Ride, my sister and Ryan were in front of us and Dylan and Mike were in front of them. So my sister took some pictures of Eric and I.




 

Thanks mom and dad for this great gift! The only time I spent money was at the very end when Eric was thirsty and wanted to buy a drink out of the machine. So I spent a whole $2 at the zoo :)

No comments: