I hate that I have gotten so far behind on this blog. My life has been so crazy since I last blogged. Part of the problem as well is that I have been taking a lot of pictures on my phone instead of my camera and there are just pictures everywhere and if I don't blog them right away I misplace I get disorganized and feel as if I am never going to catch up.
So one of the biggest things that has changed is that I have started dating again. I try not to write too much about my life on this blog because this blog is more about the little guy growing. However, I will talk about this briefly and move on. I met Alexander Schelkin in July. Things have been up and down since then. Right now we are friends. Friends who talk a lot and spend a lot of time on each other for just being friends. Either way, I care about him a lot and he is a really good guy. I will introduce him through the following pictures...
When I first met him he was like this and I thought, who is this guy? And when I showed people his picture they responded "he looks like a thug."
Here we are together. Don't I look thrilled that this picture is happening? We look weird together. I am white as white as can be and he is European (Russian to be exact), shorter than me, and the list goes on. I always wonder what people think when they see us in public together. Probably something like, "What are they doing together???"
And this is the Alex that I know. He is goofy and funny and is so comfortable being himself around me and I like that a lot. Everywhere I bring him and everyone I introduce him to he acts all weird and awkward. But when it is just me and him, it's pretty nice.
The end. Enough about him. I am sure he would be thrilled to know that his pictures made my blog. Shhh don't tell him :)
I do not know where the pictures landed but in August Heather got married! She married the greatest guy and they are so happy together and I am so happy for her. I envy her because she really did chose the right guy.





















No comments:
Post a Comment