So the baby is moving even more than ever. I swear he's doing the back stroke or something. We had Elijah sleepover this week and he said "I'm so glad you guys are having a baby." He really liked seeing the baby room even though the furniture is not set up yet.
So in other news... In an interesting turn of events, our baby has been bumped up on the baby roster on my mom's side of the family and this will be great grand child #12, not #11. I'm not going to go into details of why on this blog but you know me, I always have a story! Needless to say babies #10 (due in January) and #11 (due in February) are boys. So it's up to my cousin Jane now (she's growing baby #13). There should really be a study on my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment