Here's baby Ryan as a Patriots fan. I do have a picture of Ryan and Dylan but I thought I saved it and it didn't save right:
Eric and my mom having a chat on the bench:

Chillin on the couch at my parents' house

Outside lying on the blanket





We went to target and used the carriage thing for the first time. He doesn't necessarily need it because he sits pretty well but I like it because he can eat it instead of the actual carriage if he feels the need since everything goes in his mouth!


Here he is! Big 7 month old!
I love this one but I wish I hadn't chopped off his head!
So over the weekend he started babbling using consanant vowels pretty consistantly. He isn't doing as much these days. He's normally more talkative first thing in the morning. Here's a video of him talking away. I love seeing his little cheeks go up and down when he talks. It is clear from this video that someone's a little jelous that he is saying "mama" even though he doesn't know what that means yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment