Friday, November 12, 2010

lunch with my gramma and playing in the leaves part 2

Last Saturday while big Eric was working, me and the little guy headed off to Gramma and Ted's for a visit. My gramma took us out for lunch at my favorite place, Harrys! So here's a really cute picture of Eric and gramma playing together :)







Yesterday was Veteran's Day and my internship was closed so I had the day off. My nephews were still going to my parents' house because my sister and Mike had to work so I went over there with Eric and got to stay and see him have fun. He wasn't quite himself yesterday because he didn't sleep well the night before but he still had fun. So here's some pictures and videos of him playing int he leaves:


my little hoodlum raking the leaves. He won't wear a hat but he'll wear a hood so I'm going with it





Ryan was enjoying playing in the leaves as well. I was trying to get him to show me the leaves. He is the cutest little devil.




So I have several videos to upload to go along with this post but for some reason blogger is not working with me this weekend. I'll keep trying but in the meantime at least you can see some of the post!

No comments: