Eric woke up on Christmas day and was ready to open some presents.

A Lighting McQueen book

A Cars book that I totally forgot that we got him.

Opending up his guitar

Oh wow!

Look at all of that stuff!

This is his new fishing puzzle. There's a magnet on the end of the fishing line and one on each piece. He was a pro at this!

Taking a drive in the new cozy coupe. Everyone else gets a new car except mommy!

We had Eric's mom, boyfriend, and Tyler over for breakfast. This picture is kind of dark but still nice!

Uncle Tyler offered to babysit Eric for free. We love free babysitters!

There are two videos to add to this blog but once again blogger is not letting me upload my videos so I will post this for now and blog videos when I can get it to work
No comments:
Post a Comment