On Tuesday we went sledding at my parents house. It was an impromptu sledding adventure. My sister and I made the plans to meet at our parents' house at the last minute so the boys could go sledding. The Erics and I had gone out the night before briefly sledding in our parking lot but it was too cold and windy to stay out long. I am just so happy that Eric does not give us a problem with getting all dressed up to go outside. He even wore a hat!
Ryan and Eric showed up wearing the same snowsuit and a similar hat. Can you tell which one is Eric and which one is Ryan??


Karen and Ryan


Phew that was a wild ride!



Meme's turn!

Daddy and Eric


Dylan goes all by himself. I bet Eric would too because he loved sledding so much but it's a little scary to send him down the hill by himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment