Today we took a road trip to Gardner for a birthday party for Brennan and Brady (they're what we call Irish twins. Brennan turned 4 in December and Brady turns 5 this month), two kids I used to work with. It was at a place that was full of bouncy houses. I thought Eric would have loved it but he wasn't so sure about it. I had to go into the bouncy houses with him and he clung to me. I don't know what he was so afraid of. And of course just at the end of the party he started to enjoy it and bounce around by himself and have fun. Go figure!
He really liked pushing kids around on this bike. The kids would fly on the bike and he was running behind trying to keep up while laughing and saying, "I runnnning!!!"

That's the back of Brennan as he exits the bouncy house that Eric spent most of his time in

There's Brady. I cannot believe he is 5! Where has the time gone???

He liked this bouncy house because there were basketball hoops in it.

His first attempt at the bouncy house and the only few minutes that he went in to anything without me.
No comments:
Post a Comment