Wednesday, January 12, 2011

fun in the snow

This is going to make me sound like a hick but one of my favorite things about snow days is staying in our jammies all day and after nap time, heading out to play in the snow and then jumping in the truck and driving around on a snow adventure. I feel like we are invincable in that truck. I couldn't believe when Eric drove it out of the parking space that was barely shoveled in front of it and it just went right over the snow in front of it like nothing. That thing is a machine! The only scary part is that Eric sometimes likes to turn the anti-slip off to fishtail through parking lots. Not enough to be dangerous but just enough for me to have a heart attack. The little guy, of course, loves it.
We like to put this kid to work at an early age :)



Where is my car?? The good news is my car made it around the parking lot with no problems courtesy of my new tires.


He's saying, "cheeeeesh!"


You missed a spot buddy!



Time to clean the truck!


Right before I took this picture a big gust of wind came and blew all this snow in front of me..



there, much better!



So our adventure in the truck today was a trip to walmart where we intended to try to get the little guy some better mittens and a little shovel, neither of which walmart had. Then we of course decided we should go to Harrys for dinner after I said I wanted to cut back on Harrys for the new year. But I didn't have pizza! The little guy ate 3 pieces of pizza, some of my ziti, and some of my bread. He loooooves Harrys. He was skipping around Harrys saying, "Yahhh pizza!" If Harrys ever made a commercial or put out an ad I think he should be there spokeskiddo!

No comments: