Today we went to visit my gramma on a whim. We walked into the house and I told Eric to go see Great Gram. He went running down the hall, knowing exactly where she was and ran into the room to surprise her while I stayed in the hallway for a second to hear her surprise. He bounded into the room. At first he got shocked to see her but that he started goofing around and rolling around on the floor and being silly and of course giving his great gram hugs and kisses! Of course I left my camera in the car but I did take some pictures with my phone. Eric was so interested in having gramma read him stories and do puzzles and only flipped out for a minute because he wanted her to play on the floor with him and she can't. He adjusted and brought the puzzle to her instead! He was very sad to leave her house and he didn't say "I love you" to my gramma before we left but the whole time we walked to the car he was yelling, "I love you gamma!" Too bad she couldn't hear him!
Eric kept bringing pictures of Dylan and Ryan to gramma for her to see. You can't see in this picture but the picture he is showing gramma is one of her and my Pepe. I wish he could have met Pepe. He would have loved him!

snuggling
No comments:
Post a Comment