I had a nice mother's day this year. Eric made us breakfast, and my favorite, french toast! He made it almost as good as my mom which is no easy task! Then him and the little guy took off for a few hours so I got some peace and quiet. I met them downstairs where I was greeted by Eric Charles with tulips (my favorite!) and a card. I wish I was able to take a picture of how cute he was holding those flowers out to give to me. Apparently big Eric had a tough time getting out of the store with the little guy when he was carrying the flowers in the store because all the ladies in the store couldn't stop telling him how cute the little guy was. Not to mention that the Erics were dressed alike which made it even cuter. After I got my flowers we jumped in the car and went to Eric's meme's house and had a nice (but too quick!) visit with her and Auntie Linda. We then went out to lunch at our favorite restaurant, the John Henry Tavern at Highfields golf course. After we went there we went home for a little bit and then we went to my parent's house for dinner. We made one last stop to Eric's mom's house and then came home. It was a busy but nice day.
Here's my little man all dressed up for Mother's Day. I don't know why I took a picture of him in the bathroom but you get the point!

Some randoms...
So the little guy has decided lately that he wants to put his pajama pants on all by himself. Here is the finished result (in case you can't tell both legs are in one pant leg and he thinks this is hilarious!)

One of these Erics is too big for this bed. Can you tell which one???
No comments:
Post a Comment