Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! On Easter Eve, Eric and I went grocery shopping and the Easter bunny happened to be wandering around Walmart. This was the first time Eric had ever seen the Easter bunny and he liked him from a far but didn't want to get too close. He continuously says to us, "Ahh! The Easter bunny scare me at the store." Yet the whole entire time we were grocery shopping all he could talk about was the Easter bunny. Maybe next year he will like it.

We had a pretty quiet Easter for most of the day today. The little guy got out ohis bed this morning and made a beeline for his basket that the Easter bunny left in the living room for him. I was so unprepared )and not really awake!) so I ran into the living room and grabbed the camera.


Here he is checking out his basket





The living room mess after all his new toys were opened



We made an egg hunt for the little guy and after he was done with that we got dressed and went outside. Here are the Erics dressed alike as usual.







We went to my parents house for dinner. Here are the boys playing with all the kitchen utensils with my Gramma.







A rare moment of Eric and Ryan playing nicely



This picture would be even better if Eric was falling off my Gramma's lap


Time to wrestle!










And what would a night be without a good old game of Ring Around the Rosie???



The boys doing Ring Around the Rosie together











Video time! The first video is of Eric going on his Easter egg hunt


So I had just woken up and wanted to take a video but I was way too close to Eric because I wasn't awake and thinking clearly yet but at least you can see him checking out his Easter basket.





Some more Ring Around the Rosie




No comments: