Sunday, April 17, 2011
Dylan turns 4
On April 10th, Dylan turned 4 years old. I can't believe how grown up he is getting! We went to his birthday party and Eric had a lot of fun because there were a lot of kids there. The party had a pirate theme. Here's some pics from the party (Karen, let me know if you want any of these!): I'm not sure why I took this picture and I'm also not sure why Dylan is showing off his stomach!
Dylan opening his guitar for his birthday that we got him :)
Blowing out those candles.
Getting ready...
My sister made a pirate hat cake, some gluten-free cupcakes, and another cake. She was busy!
*I don't know why this blog looks like this. I tried to fix it and it keeps going back. You get the point though! Happy Birthday Dylan!*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment