Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter preparations

Despite Eric not feeling well we decided to decorate Easter eggs today. He woke up grumpy from his nap so it was a perfect distraction from his grumpiness. This is the first time we've dyed eggs with him so we did our best.



Preparing the eggs...

Look at how excited Daddy is to color eggs :)



When we gave Eric his first egg he threw it right in the dye as if he colors eggs every day. Of course he did it before we decorated them but that's ok. He was into it although every time we asked him what color he wanted to do he responded "red". We didn't have red but it's his favorite color!


The finished product. Our eggs with our names on it:



All of the eggs. There's not that many because I figured I would take it easy for our first time.... Ok I'll admit some of them broke too!



Eric's favorite thing to do now that the eggs are done is to climb up on the chair...



and admire his work!



Wow!

No comments: