Saturday, April 23, 2011

cough be gone

We have finally got some answers for this cough. I took Eric to see a pediatric pulmonologist yesterday who happens to be a family friend. I had emailed him last weekend telling him that I had had it with Eric's cough and asked him when he could see him. Thankfully he fit us right in. After listening to my report of Eric's coughing history and listening to Eric's lungs and reviewing his chest X-Ray, he is 99.9% sure it is asthma. So now Eric is on an inhaler instead of the useless nebuilizer (although we can still use the neb if necessary). I am really hoping that the inhaler works so that he can finally have some relief from this cough. He takes the inhaler like a champ and it is so quick and easy to do. Although it stinks that we have yet another health concern, it's a relief to feel like we may actually be getting some where.

No comments: