There he is snuggling with his books. There's one under his legs, one next to him and he's hugging one. I guess he really loves his books!
Our biggest problem with sleep lately is how early he is getting up in the morning. It is typically at about 5:50 am that he finally gets up but he usually gets up at least one time during the night and comes running into our room and is in my face saying "hi mama!". Yesterday morning when he woke up I heard him go "Ribbit" and then a thud, "Ribbit"- thud. He was pretending to be a frog at 5:50am! This kid is something else. This morning he was awake at his usual time and eventually we just went and ate breakfast. At the table he says to me, "I'm so tired!" Um really??? Then sleep later kid! Tomorrow I have the day off from work and my fingers are crossed that he does not wake up early!
No comments:
Post a Comment