Yup that's him, with some of his stuffed animals, sleeping next to my side of the bed on top of my pillow pet. At first I didn't see him either because he was so scrunched up and even though you can't tell by this picture it was actually dark in our room. Poor big Eric was all shook up about the little guy being missing but I missed all the panic and just got to laugh at where he was sleeping. I have been so tired lately that I must have been sleeping really soundly when he came in. Once I thought about it for a few minutes, I realized I had a "dream" that he came in and woke me up and in my dream I put him back to bed. Apparently in reality he did come in to wake me up but I didn't wake up so he just decided to pull up some rug on the floor beside me! He is something else. Eric is all worried about him sleep walking but I really don't think he's sleep walking. He wakes up because when he wakes me up he's wide awake, he just immediately comes in to our room and apparently when I don't wake up he falls asleep on the floor, good to know!
No comments:
Post a Comment