Tuesday, June 7, 2011

it's that time of year

It's that time of year! The weather is hot the hair is long. It's time for our now annual tradition to shave the little guy's head for the summer. I'm not a huge fan of the haircut when we first do it because he's so blond that he looks completely bald but when it grows out a little bit I love it. So I figure by the 4th of July it'll be super cute :).
So he's been asking for a haircut for a while. This morning he was pulling at his hair asking for a haircut while he had syrup all over his hands, yum!



However, when it was time for the haircut, at first he wasn't so sure:








He did very well staying still while Daddy gave him his haircut (this is the first one Daddy has done and he did it even shorter then I would!). Sometimes he took a break but he always came back (I don't know what we would have done if he didn't come back!)





Look at all that hair!





The finished product!







Nice and cool :)




No comments: