Friday, June 24, 2011
the BIG truck
My father-in-law drives a big CVS truck for a living. He had given the little guy a small version of the truck which he carried around for days. So my father-in-law decided to stop by our apartment with the big truck so the little guy could check it out. I wasn't sure how he would like it but we figured we'd give it a try. Needless to say the truck is pretty loud and big so he was quite scared and shaking. However, as the truck drove away he said, "I like the big truck." I think he liked it more from a distance. Today he said to me "I not scared of the big truck." So here are some pictures of Eric and Ray trying to show the little guy the big truck:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment