Friday, June 24, 2011
Father's Day
It's been a while since I've blogged so it's time to play catch up. First, Father's Day. Unfortunately I apparently was not up for taking pictures that weekend because I have none. We started the weekend with my nephews' baptisms and the blessing of my sister's marriage (other post to come about that). After that I took Eric to his father's day treat. We had a couples massage. Eric had never had one before so he was a little nervous but he LOVED it. It was nice to relax and be in the same room together. That doesn't happen often! On Father's Day we woke up late and my father-in-law came over for breakfast. After that Eric spent the day working on his truck while me and the little guy ran errands and napped :). My parents came over that night so I could make my dad a steak dinner for father's day. Technically Eric made the dinner because he insists on cooking on the grill himself and I do not argue with him! Despite the fact that we ran out of propane before everything was cooked and had to cook the meal on the stove it came out delicious. It was a nice but busy father's day weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment