Monday, September 21, 2009

Randoms

Time is just flying by these days. I cannot believe it is almost the end of September. I really am not looking forward to cold weather since I feel like the warm weather was and here and gone so quickly that we barely got to enjoy it. But I am looking forward to spending all the upcoming holidays with my Erics!

Last week I started school. I'm going back to school to get my Master's degree in Social Work. I definitely feel like I made the right decision going back to school. The first year won't be too much of a challenge because all I have to worry about is taking classes and doing my homework. The second year I have to do classes and a two-day a week internship. The third year I have to do classes and a 3 day a week internship. I am going to Boston College but conveniently for the first two years I will be taking classes through BC but at Worcester State. It makes things a lot easier. The last year I have to take my classes at Chestnut Hill so that will be a little trickier.

Eric started a new job today. He is very excited. We are keeping our fingers crossed that it is more of a permanent job in the union. He's had a few short term jobs but it was such a tease so hopefully we can enjoy the benefits of this job for a little bit longer than a few weeks.

Last week we bought Eric a sippy cup. He is a little young but believe it or not they do make them for 6 month olds. I figured I would put water in it and introduce it here and there. It's a spill proof cup thankfully. It's a little tricky to get the water out. You have to tilt the cup up and suck on it (yes, I tried it to figure it out!) but he was able to get a decent amount of water out with a little bit of my help. I like the cup because it has handles on both sides for him to hold on to. Here's Eric and his sippy:





Eric insisted that I take these pictures so I'll share them:








Last friday I attempted to have a surprise goodbye party for my friend Marissa who is moving to PA. Only two people showed up because it was so last minute but we still had fun. Here's a few pictures of Eric wearing Daddy's hat at the party:





Marissa got a hold of my camera and decided to take a video of a sing along we had with Sydney. For some reason Marissa decided to hold the camera the wrong way. So everyone, crane your necks and enjoy!


No comments: