Here's the show:
Monday, August 9, 2010
Bubblemania
Tonight they had a show called "Bubblemania" at the Grafton Municipal Gym. I really wanted to go but first I had to figure out where the heck the Grafton Municipal Gym was! It turns out it is right up the street, how convenient! It was a cute bubble show and Eric sat for the entire 45 minute show! He's such a good audience member :). He would clap when she would clap and wave when she would wave. And when he saw a bubble who would point and say, "Bubble!" He did so good. There was one woman there who had twins and she was so busy taking pictures that her kids were constantly running up on "stage" when they weren't supposed to and she was one of those moms who would just laugh and call her child to come to her instead of going to get them. So annoying! I felt so bad for the bubble lady but she was so patient with them!
Here's the show:


Here's the show:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment