Friday, August 20, 2010

Mmmm!

Tonight I whipped up a quick dinner when I got home from work. I made Eric a grilled cheese to keep him satisfied while I finished the rest of the meal for Eric and I. I made chicken, potatoes, and corn on the cob. In case anyone is interested I made Big Eric's chicken different then mine because he whines about how he doesn't like chicken so I try to make it a way he'll like it. I put mayo on both sides of the chicken breast and then sprinkle taco seasoning over each side. I bake it on a cookie sheet lined with foil for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. He says it's delicious!

I gave Eric Charles a bowl of mashed potatoes because he loves them. The last time we had corn on the cob he ended up eating some of the corn off my cob and I will do anything to get vegetables in him so I saved some of my corn for him... and of course we took a video because he's so grown up!

No comments: