Sunday, August 15, 2010

Reading

For a little while, although Eric still liked reading books, he had moved on to other things and it hadn't become an obsession anymore. Well he's back to it! In the morning when I'm trying to get us ready for work he's constantly chasing me with books to read! He is also into reading to himself and he'll sit there for the longest time observing the books and sometimes I'll hear him babble in a tone that I would normally read the book in. So I took a video because I had heard him reading his Monkeys Jumping on the Bed book in my tone. He stopped doing it in that tone but it is cute anyways. He is sitting on the base of our fan in our room. I have no idea why. He loves fans I guess. I also tried to get him to say other words while reading the book to show how much he's copying our words. The best is when I asked him to say "DaDa" which he can say but for some reason he calls him "MAAA!" Check it out:

No comments: