Friday, August 20, 2010

Rock-a-by baby

The other night Eric had a bad dream so I went in to his room to make sure he was ok. I took him in the rocking chair and rocked him and he fell right asleep. While I was watching him so relaxed and sleeping I thought about how little time in his life I rocked him as a baby when you look at it in comparison to his whole lifetime. I'm lucky if I can get him to stay on my lap for 5 minutes these days. So I enjoyed the moment and had Daddy take a picture to capture it! He's a little harder to rock these days given how long he is!
(Excuse my outfit/hair... And no the lights are not on in his room, it was dark but my camera makes it look like all the lights are on)

No comments: