So I have had every intention to blog for the last two weeks. We went apple picking two weeks ago and I had brought my camera and when I went to turn it on I discovered the battery was dead. So I thought, no problem, I'll take the pictures on my cell phone. Well as you know I have a new computer and I could not get my cell phone to connect to this computer for the life of me to download the pictures. So I got some technical support. It turns out the version of Windows that I have is too advanced for my phone. So the guy told me that I could connect via bluetooth and then asked if I have a bluetooth connection on my computer. Nope! So if I want to upload these pictures I have to spend $30 to buy a plug in for my computer so I can get these pictures. So the other option would be to text the pictures to my email. Well that would be all well and good if my phone would let me send or receive picture texts these days. So my next quest is to find out why I can't send or receive picture texts. Hopefully I'll get somewhere with that! I am eligible for a new phone at this point but if I get one that does not solve the problem of getting the pictures on my current phone and all the phones I want require a data plan and I am too poor to pay for a data plan right now. So my final option is to turn on the old computer and try to get them on that. I hadn't turned on that computer in a while because it is full of viruses but I could still get to my files on it. So I turned it on, and it's not even working. My screen for some reason goes into power saving mode when I turn it on so I can't even get anywhere with it and everything is plugged in correctly. I don't feel like getting frustrated so I just turned it off. Argh, I can't win.
In the meantime the battery is charged for my camera and I will make sure I have that where ever I go from now on since I can hook that up to this computer!
No comments:
Post a Comment