Sunday, October 3, 2010

So I was able to get my pictures on the old computer and I should have blogged right away but instead the computer got shut off and now it's giving me a hard time. So I'm moving on for now but when I have the patience I will get those apple picking pictures up!
Moving on... This weekend was filled with birthdays. On Saturday Ryan turned 1 year old. I cannot believe how fast that year went! It feels like just yesterday that we were celebrating Eric's first birthday. Then today we went to Kallie, Eli's sister's birthday party. She was born a day before Ryan in the same hospital. Eric enjoyed being around the other kids at the parties. At Ryan's party he was not quite himself and for some reason kept going after two innocent children who were just trying to be near him. I've never seen him do that so I don't know what that was all about. It seems like now that he's in daycare all week Saturdays are sometimes rough because he is adjusting to being with us all day and yet he gives us a hard time if we leave him even for a minute because he thinks that we are literally leaving him all day. By Sunday it's better and then it's back to daycare. Hopefully he'll get into the swing of things as time goes on.

Sitting at the little table


Very impatiently waitng for a cupcake



I don't think Ryan really knew what was going on. But he knew what to do once he got that piece of cake!









Dylan was looking forward to his cupcake


Ahh finally, a cupcake!


Ryan's house he got for his birthday


So I didn't have the camera to take any pictures of Kallie eating her cake or of Kallie at all. However, I had to run out to the car and get the camera because Eric saw the big boys playing football outside and just dashed out on to the field. Nothing was stopping him, he was on a mission. The big kids didn't seem to mind at all that he was trying to play with them and he had an absolute ball! He's a little obsessed with football these days and I'm a little concerned that the next time we go to Eli's football game he's going to try to run right out on the field!

Cousins


Daddy/Uncle Eric ran the game



I just discovered acorns and they are close enough to balls and I love to throw balls so therefore I love to throw acorns!


Eric and Shay



Yup, in case your wondering, as girly as Shay tried to be she couldn't stop herself from playing football.. in a dress!



Here he is playing with the kids

As busy as this weekend has been I am so bummed that it is over. Last week was a very long week because it was the first week I have worked 5 days since before Eric was born and let me tell you, once I get my degree I will never do it again! Here's what my weekly schedule looks like:

Mondays- work from 9-5:30

Tuesdays- internship from 9 till 2:30 then class from 4 to 8:30

Wednesdays- work from 9 until 3 (for now until I get more hours)

Thursdays- internship from 10-6

Fridays- work from 9-12 and internship from 2:30-5

I wish I was getting paid for my internship because I love it. I saw my first client last week and it was so exciting. I can't wait to do this for the rest of life. It's so night and day from my actual job. At my internship I actually get treated with respect and I have co-interns that I see all the time and an office to go to all day. It's so nice. I'm way more dedicated to it then my job but I have to keep reminding myself that my job is what is paying the bills so I need to not get too carried away with giving more time then I have to my internship.

No comments: