When I was growing up, in the fall, my parents would make big piles of leaves and we would jump in them. It was a fall tradition. It has carried on to the grandkids. I think my parents were looking forward to it more than the kids! Eric had never jumped in the leaves before but from what I heard and by the pictures, he clearly had a blast. The leaves were a little wet but it was a nice warm day. Eric was filthy by the time he got home that night but as my parents always say, that means he had fun! He loves going to mem and pep's house because of all the fun things they do with them!

three little pumpkins sitting on a porch...

Eric doing some yard work


Eric and pepe lying down in the leaves

I was told that Eric would go jump on my dad and throw leaves all over him when he laid down


A whole lot of leaves!
No comments:
Post a Comment