Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pennsylvania


My friend Marissa lives in PA and I constantly avoided going out to visit because it's such a long drive but I figured she'd heard enough of my excuses so it was time for a road trip! Eric and I braved the ride out there. He's a great traveller so he needs very little to entertain him in the car and he sleeps half the car ride anyways. It actually was a really nice drive out there. Turns out the part of PA she lives in is in the mountains so it was a really beautiful drive which gave me some peace that I needed. So here are some pictures from our visit.
 
 
We went pumpkin picking at this farm with beautiful scenery

 
Those crazy kids!




 
So cute but I cannot believe how badly he needed a haircut!



 
Just so pretty




 
Eric and Xavier with having a talk about where to find the best pumpkins


No comments: