This past week was quite a week. Eric spent the whole week working on his car that sat in pieces in my parent's garage. He had to take most of the car apart and then put it back together but he did and I am so proud of him. And relieved because now hopefully he can get out there and try to get back to work. On my end, my car got stuck on ice not once but twice last week. I told my supervisor that if my car got stuck one more time this winter I will be relocating to Florida.
I haven't been feeling so great. Especially towards the end of last week and this weekend. I'm sure a part of it is stress from work. The other part is that I had a cold for a while and it's clearing up but one of my ears has been blocked for over a week which totally throws me off. It's driving me bananas. I've also been a little crampy, nothing to alert the doctor about but just a little discomfort. On top of that I am exhausted and my body is sore. Nobody told me how sore my pelvic area would get in preparation for baby Eric to make his appearance in the world. Every day a different muscle hurts that makes me have a serious waddle. I cannot believe I have 6 weeks left of work to go feeling like this. I'm hoping that tomorrow I will wake up feeling much better. The other day I was so exhausted that I said screw the dress code and I wore sweatpants to one of my visits. I figure I'm the supervisor, I'm allowed to break the rules once in a while! I'm even having a hard time walking through super walmart to grocery shop. I had to have a seat in the store and have Eric finish the shopping because I was so uncomfortable standing up.
I have had this nervousness that the baby will come early before I am done with work. I know it would be very rare if this were to happen. However, I do not want to be sitting in a family's home and need to be taken to the hospital or have my water break on someone's nice carpet/couch. I keep dreaming that he comes early and I'm not ready. So I keep talking to him and telling him that he needs to stay in there at least until after the baby shower this coming weekend. Especially since we haven't even put the furniture together yet. After the baby shower I'll feel much more prepared and I'll know what other things we need to get.
I try not to talk to Eric too much about how I am nervous that the baby will come early because I think he'll have a heart attack. He is very excited. He watched some of "A Baby Story" on TLC with my mom the other day and then I recorded a few episodes for him. He is so very excited. I am too I just want to feel more prepared. I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday and hopefully some of my fears will be eased.
Sorry for the whiny post! I promise a better one next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment