I remembered to take pictures of his party!!!
Eric has been asking for Chinese food for a while. I'm not a huge fan of Chinese food so we don't eat it often. Everyone seemed to look forward to the meal though. My Dad even ate it! We got it from the Mandarin in Westborough. I had no clue how their food would be but apparently everyone enjoyed it!
Here's Eric dishing out some food:

Eric's mom and her boyfriend Marty and Tyler (he's hiding behind Eric and Eli) enjoying Chinese food.

Eli and Dylan playing cars. Eli really likes Dylan but I think he was a little jelous that he had to share his toys and his Auntie and Uncle with Dylan.

Eli helping Eric open a present

Check out the artistry on this guitar cake! :)

Happy Birthday dear Eric....


1 comment:
You can tell how much Eli hates being on Eric's lap!! LOL! I only saw one picture of Eric without Eli, and it would have been pretty hard for Eli to sit on his lap while he was standing! I LOVE that he and Eric are SO close. I LOVE that the three of you are So close. But I like him having the connection to Eric since he doesn't see Ray too often. I can NEVER express in words to you how much it means for me that he has the two of you!! He LOVES you both SO MUCH..and I think he is REALLY going to love baby Eric too.
You Guys are the best:)
Post a Comment