Baby Thumb Sucker:
Don't you just want to eat him up! And yes he is this happy ALL the time!
A game of kickball:
Smile Eric!
Smile Sarah! (check out the new hair cut!)
The baby has been teething the past couple of days. Of course we have known that these teeth were coming in for over a month now. What is the hold up??? He is very drooly with a little fever and he is chewing on his fingers like crazy. He's happy though for the most part thankfully. This morning I woke up at 7:15am and thought it was odd that he hadn't made a noise to indicate that he was awake. I went into his room to find him just patiently lying there sucking his thumb. It was so cute :) I need to take a video one of these days of how cute he is when he first wakes up in the morning.
And speaking of videos... This morning I did my usual of putting the baby on his activity mat and going into the kitchen to get my breakfast. When I came out of the kitchen I found him on his tummy. He's been rolling over constantly. He is also trying to crawl but only gets up on his knees and hasn't lifted himself up on his arms yet. Here is a video of him trying to "crawl":
This is the first video I took to test out my camera:
This is the first video I took to test out my camera:
No comments:
Post a Comment