All week I was dreading trying cereal again. I don't know why, it just seems like such a task. Bottles are so easy! So finally today I took the plunge. Daddy let me get like 2 spoonfuls into him and then he took over. I gave the baby another spoon to hold to keep his hands occupied so he wouldn't keep swiping at the cereal spoon. It didn't really work well because he kept putting it in the way. He was trying so hard to get his own spoon in his mouth but kept missing. It was pretty cute so we took a video of course! Everything goes into his mouth these days since he is teething. Watch your fingers because he gnaws hard!
Some times he sleeps on his side in his crib which is so cute. Especially when he is holding onto his silkie and sucking his thumb. Here's him napping today:

Here's the video of the cereal adventure. He didn't do too bad!
1 comment:
Just a suggestion...maybe try giving Baby Eric a smaller spoon (only if you want him putting it in his mouth), that one looked long!
Very cute~proud of you taking that plunge and feeding him cereal!! =) Before you know it he will be on solids!
Post a Comment