Friday, August 7, 2009

What schedule??

Tonight I went out to dinner (at Harry's pizza of course!) with some friends from high school. That meant Eric was in charge of the bed time routine. I've always been the one to put the baby to bed. Eric helps get him ready for bed and stays in the room for part of his bottle and then leaves the room. Well the baby must have thought it was party time tonight with Dad because when I came home at 10:30 at night he was wide awake and raring to go. I went in to say goodnight to him and I turned on his little musical light thing that he has in his crib. It is now 11:20 PM. He is still awake. Do you want to know why he is still awake? Because he has figured out how to turn on his musical light thing all by himself (he's been trying for days and has finally succeeded). So he keeps turning it on and laughing and playing with his silkie while enjoying the music and the lights. Oh man! I tried to take a video but it's too dark in his room. It's hard not to laugh even though I'm worried as to what tomorrow will bring. He's been so sleepy during the day lately that his schedule is all off. He hasn't been getting his last bottle until around 9pm. He normally gets up at 7:30am but this morning he didn't wake up until 8:30am. Eric reported that he crashed tonight at 8pm and woke up at 9:30pm for a bottle. Hopefully tomorrow we'll somehow get him more on track and get him to bed a little earlier! He's such a night owl! We are in trouble when he's a teenager!

No comments: