Sunday, August 23, 2009

Veggie tales

This week we started veggies. We started off with carrots. We gave Eric his cereal around lunch time and then carrots at his late afternoon bottle. Daddy got to give him veggies first because I was working but I came home just in time on Tuesday to see him take his first bites of carrots. He enjoyed them. Unfortunately his belly didn't enjoy them too much because he became constipated and I had to give him prunes on Friday and Saturday. They worked though and he's doing better now! My friend Heather came up on Friday and took some really good pictures (as usual!). I don't have them on the computer though :( That's about the excitement for the week. Here's some random pictures and a video of him eating carrots:

This is from the previous week. Dylan is very excited that Eric plays with toys now so he played with him!




Eric just loves his big cousin


Sunday mornings were always our lazy days before baby came along. So we decided to have a lazy sunday morning with the baby today. Eric likes to put on cartoons for the baby to watch. This morning we watched Curious George but I think the baby was more interested in snuggling and sucking his thumb.


awww :)


One night at dinner Daddy decided to play dress up. Shhh don't tell Eric that he's not in the picture even though he's smiling!






No comments: