Two blogs in one day folks, this doesn't happen often! We finally took Eric to get his haircut. I did not want to get rid of his little curls but two people in the last week commented on what a beautiful little girl I have. Seriously, people, before you comment on what sex a child is, if they are wearing all blue and their shirt says "little slugger", just because there hair is long does not negate the fact that they are in a boys outfit! Oh man. We ended up taking him to Snipits for his first cut. I was going to have Jess cut his hair but I know Snipits is fun and it's closer so Jess will get the next cut! It wasn't too expensive and the salon was full of bright colors. They put on a tv in front of him which surprisingly he didn't pay much attention to. Daddy entertained him by giving him puzzle pieces that he mostly ate but also tried to put in the puzzle. He didn't fuss at all until she pulled out the clippers. He screamed at that part but he survived! At the end he got to put a card in a little slot and get a prize. He got a not so age appropriate toy so we will save it for when he's like 5 haha. He also got a certificate with a lock of his hair. So cute! They even put him in a regular chair and strapped him in. He's getting to be such a big boy!
Turn this way

and that way

Before it all got chopped off

Uh oh here come the clippers

Daddy trying to calm him down by showing him his haircut in the mirror

Hi I'm a big boy now with a big boy haircut!
No comments:
Post a Comment