Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

The day before Thanksgiving my mom and I prepared all the food so it would be easier on Thanksgiving day for me to get everything ready. It turned out that my mom ended up not having to work on Thanksgiving so we made dinner together. In all the hustle and bustle of course I forgot my camera. That afternoon we had gone to Eric's Aunt Karen's house but I have no pictures of that :(. Thanks to my mom and sister I do have pictures from my parent's house! The meal turned out good and it was a lot of fun to have all the kids there. Next year it will be even more exciting when all the boys are running around talking up a storm! Eric tried mashed potatoes, bread, squash, and turnips and carrots. It was nice to be able to share the meal with him.

Ok pictures in no particular order:

yummy plate


The boys and their boys



My dad and Dylan were running around the table for some reason and Eric sat and watched and thought it was so exciting everytime they came around. My sister snapped these pictures during all the excitement!






The family. Notice how the baby's tongue is out. Those teeth make him constantly want to stick out his tongue for some reason




Pepe and Eric





Meme and Ryan and Pepe and Eric




Yummy spoon



Daddy and Eric


The Hamelins (Tyler, Laura, the Erics and me!)



Eric's Thanksgiving rocks outfit (notice the turkey is playing a guitar of course!)


He's pretty happy about thanksgiving I think :)



The cousins



Auntie Karen holding on tight to Eric

No comments: